Rohita has joined the Software Support team for our Lending and Investment Software (finPOWER Connect).
She has launched straight into support and software conversions from finPOWER to finPOWER Connect Rohita is relishing in the projects put in front of her and is a strong asset to the team.
Rohita cames from a banking, financial services (wealth management), business analyst and risk management background of which finPOWER Connect is a great fit for her.
Welcome to the team Rohita it is great having you on board.
P: 03 693 1121 opt 3 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the our Payroll team Natalie it is great to have you on board. Natalie has an extensive background and knowledge in payroll, accounting and administration.
Natalie is based in our Christchurch office working Monday to Wednesday processing pay runs for clients.
P: 03 693 1121 opt 2 | E: email@example.com
Web Freight Scheduler
AMS - bringing you integration with Google Maps
AMS have developed a new feature for us to use within our Web Freight Scheduler
. We can now send mapping links in a message, and the driver (or mobile user) can click on the link and open in Google Maps
. The link can be be a place, a set of directions from A to B or a route with way points (effectively mapping the drivers run for the day).
HHA will introduce this new feature to our existing AMS Web Freight Scheduler
As part of the new feature HHA will develop a "utility" for customers to run over their emPOWER database to generate the mapping link for them to test the accuracy of their address data for mapping.
Email - Notification of Booked Job
To help make dispatchers jobs easier, the Logistics team have developed a new feature to automatically email clients when a job is created.
How will this happen:
A new email contact method in emPOWER will allow you to store the correct booking confirmation email address for your clients. From there, when a new consignment is saved in Freight Scheduler an email will be sent to the specified email address, if present.
The content of the email is completely customisable and can include most consignment related fields.
For more information make contact with Sarah E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why would I outsource my payroll?
- Cost Effective
- Free up Resources within your company
- Keep your Payroll Compliant
- Keep your Payroll software up to date
- Back ups secure
- IRD reporting and end of year processing generated ready for you to upload to IRD
- Pay runs are processed by our experienced team of Payroll Processors
How does it work?
All you need to do is contact us to discuss your requirements and we can tailor an outsourcing package just for you.
Payroll Health Check
Have you booked yours?
Our Payroll Health Checks are conducted onsite or online.
What involves a Payroll Health Check?
Payroll Health Check looks at your payroll data across the following tabs;
We also review your current and future payroll needs are;
- do you have a back up process in place?
- are you uploading your bank file electronically?
- are you exporting to your general ledger?
- do you need to integrate to other software systems from your payroll?
- do you want flexibility to go online?
- do you need time and attendance?
- are you exporting to your accounting system?
- are you wanting to outsource your payroll processing?
- do you need a hand to process your payroll while you take a holiday?
If you would like a Payroll Health Check contact the Payroll Team today.
HHA Associates Limited and it's employee are working in an advisory capacity only and therefore should any dispute, either verbal or written, arise between an employer and employee, legal advice must be sought.
Keeping you Compliant
To keep you in the loop of all things legislation here a few things happening:
- Paying Public Holidays - An employee is entitled to a public holiday only if the public holiday falls on a day that the employee would otherwise have worked (if the day hadn’t been a public holiday). - Read More Here
- What happens if you fail to make or pay deductions - Check out what the implications are with IRD. Read more here
- KM Rate for a Motor Vehicle - IRD announces 2018 updated KM Rate for a Motor Vehicle. Read more here
While we are being encouraged to payday file now it is still in it's voluntary stage.
Payday filing becomes mandatory on 1 April 2019, but in saying that there are few things you can do now to be prepared.
MYOB|IMS - Payday Filing Update
We have been advised that they are still in development stage at the moment and you can keep up to date with their progress here.